Friday 5 July 2013

Just a Little Mention!

Hey guys! Sorry there hasn't been a post in a little while, unfortunately I've been a bit under the weather! Buuuuut, I decided to pop into Lush the other day to get a present for a friend and well, I'm a sucker for Lush! I absolutely adore everything in the shop, so I couldn't resist getting myself a little something too!

This isn't really a review just something I wanted to point out to everyone, as I love a good cause! Soooo, Lush are currently selling tiny, tiny little pots of hand/body lotion, they're only 10g but they cost £1 and the money goes to charity (apart from what is needed for VAT) however it does state this on the lid of the pot.

Many of you will know that Lush is famous for using natural ingredients and I think its the lack of chemical nasties twinned with the quality of the products that make this such a desirable brand. I for one, can't have enough Lush in my life!


The lotion is rich and hydrating, it feels like such a luxurious product and leaves a beautiful cocoa scent on your skin. I wouldn't classify this as a product only to be used on certain skin types either, it absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth although a little heavy.

Regardless of the mini review I've given, I still encourage you all to pick yourselves up a little pot, it's for a good cause!

Kelly x

No comments:

Post a Comment